Pages

Feb 28, 2014

A Call of Duty

Share it Please
I was assigned to handle a class on Society and Culture with Family Planning and HIV, which is beyond my forte. Social sciences did not interest me much when I am in college so as far as possible I stayed away from it. But then, due to call of duty, I cannot avoid the subject.

The topic on family planning methods constitute the last part of the course, so as we ended the semester, we ended with an open discussion on sex and on contraceptions. The class was excited and everyone has their curious questions. I am no authority to this kind of topic. With the help of the book and some lessons learned from friends, I signaled them to start and promised to do my best to answer the questions in a most decent way. The only guy in the class unfortunately belongs to the other kind, so most of the guy stuff was not fully answered.

Why are condoms flavored? Why is it colored? Do they have sizes? Why are condom sticky?
What is PMS?
How is oral sex done? (urgh, tough one)
Why is it that women urinate during sex? (it's not urine guys)
Can we have sex during a menstrual period?
Anal sex is really weird, how can they go in there?
Is it really healthy to masturbate every morning? Why do guys have boner in the morning?

And the weird question popped up, "What if the condom was left inside the woman's, can it be removed?" (of course it can, you can use the finger to remove it, hahaha)

Good thing is, I was able to endure the two-hour discussion on this topic, and they were satisfied with the learnings they gained. But I can't say that I will want to handle this subject again. 



Monday, May 9, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads

Followers