Pages

Feb 28, 2014

The Girl I See

Share it Please
I'm a teacher and I love this job. I like to surf the net and read, I like chocolate ice cream and feel-good movies. These are not the things I have just discovered, though some of them were hidden for me for a time.

I've stopped being surprised by myself in the mirror. I know that face, the color of those eyes and the fall of hairs. Now my reflection shows someone I recognize, even if I'm still learning who she is.

There are many things I don't know, but quite a few I do. I know you can't be lost if you know where you are. I know that life is full of precious and fragile things, and not all of them are pretty. I know that the sun follows the moon and makes days, one after another. Time passes. The world turns, and we turn with it, and though we can never go back to the beginning, sometimes, we can start again. 



 Wednesday, August 29, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads

Followers