Pages

Feb 28, 2014

Hidden Talent

Share it Please
We had our tour last week and we checked-in on a dormitory to spend our night.

We decided to explore Naga City, so we came up with the idea to have some bar-hopping adventure. We ate our dinner at San Gabriel Grill and entered the Bistro to have some fun.

Before that, my roommate was worried with her laptop being stolen, so she asked the caretaker to lock our door as we go out for the night. The caretaker didn't give her the key and she missed the idea that we will be late for the evening and the possibility that the caretaker will also be off-duty by the time we will arrive. And that what happens. We came home at 2:30 am with no access to our designated room. Luckily, the next room was open and nobody was staying inside. So, we lay down our tired bodies there and prayed that the caretaker will be back by morning.

Unfortunately, our first itinerary for the next day is scheduled at 7:00 in the morning. The caretaker will report by 7:30 am and we have no option but to make way to open the door because our baggage and things were inside and we need to take a bath before we go out for the next trip. My roommate tried to pick the lock using hairpin with no success. I had watched from House,MD that they use credit cards to open locks. I asked my roommate for some spare cards and I made two attempts with no success. She picked a soft card for me to try again and voila, it opened! Haha. It's my first time to use card to open locks. My experience with picking locks is with using other keys, but since we don't have any other keys by that time, we tried other options and one thing worked. Yahoo.

One activity of our field trip is to visit the dairy farm. They showed us how to milk cows and I volunteered to try it. I was worried that the mother cow will be hurt by pinching her nipples as I try to extract milk from her. As I was pulling it out, no milk comes out, not even a drop. I tried again and huhuhu, I can't make it. Then at my third attempt, instead of milk to pour, the cow urinated and the urine flowed down near my thighs. My students said that they will never forget that kind of experience, instead of milk, the cow gave me urine! That was the first time that I ever milk a cow and my first time was not good enough. What a weird field trip.

By the way, I also discovered today that papercut is true. I just have one and it ached. The cut was due to a bond paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads

Followers