Pages

Feb 28, 2014

Missing the Other Side of Life

Share it Please
Ahoy!
It's been a month since some bad ass snatched my bag, taking most of my treasured stuffs.

It's been impossible for me to take pictures of the rare instances of life with my old N6230. I can't download files, stream videos and read ebooks with that phone. Adding to this incapacity, my laptop got infected with a virus that has no name, can't ask Mr. Google for solution. It made a password in my user account that doesn't exist before. Moreover, my internet hours had been downed to 1-2 hours a week! Then, my PSP is still not giving me the proper audio sounds and I can't play games with it though I already upgraded the firmware to 5.03 M33.

But the best part is, I am adapting and getting used to it. Not that I am hoping that this continues for months.

I still miss the techy life anyway.


Saturday, January 8, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads

Followers