Pages

Feb 28, 2014

Streetdance

Share it Please
I was watching Step Up 2: The Streets today and I got caught refreshing the days when I was learning streetdancing. I attended classes to teach my body to wave, to control it to move like fluids and be stiff at times.
Those were days when Step Up 1 was screening. I enrolled to the class having a different notion of streetdancing. I thought it was like the dances I see during parades and festivals. Bah, I was late to realize that the movements are way too hard, more to it, the stunts. I can't cancel it because it was already past the registration and I can't drop it because I had already dropped the body-building class before I landed there. No more chances, so I push it through.

To have the feel and inspiration, I watched Stomp the Yard, Bring It On, Take the Lead and Honey. Thank God, I earned so much from it, a good grade and the ability to dance in cool moves. My friend suggested that I better advance to the next stage, I should have listened to her.


Saturday, August 29, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads

Followers