Pages

Feb 28, 2014

To Have It All

Share it Please
Zhayra Khan was able to inspire me with this passage. He is the youngest of the four children and the only boy in his family. I am sure that he is a Bollywood actor but I can't find an autobiography or a single picture of him in the net. But based on what I had seen, I can tell that he is such a great guy with a gorgeous face.  

I asked God for wisdom... And God gave me problems to solve. I asked Him for prosperity... And God gave me brains and the strength to work. I asked for courage... And God gave me danger to overcome. I asked for love... And God gave me troubled people to help. I asked for favors... And God gave me opportunities. I received nothing I wanted. I received everything I needed. My Prayer has been answered.

It proved to me that a positive outlook in life can have a difference. We all have it from the start, we only need to use it.


Monday, August 31, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads

Followers